General Manager | Partner
Zaky has 26 years of working experience in architectural design, planning, project management, managing and operating consultancy offices and branches. He has extensive experience on residential, commercial and hotel projects. He inspires others to create a vision and strive to achieve the goals and ability to provide valuable information related to the project status in a timely and effective manner. He also assists in resolving project conflicts so that the project team members all feel part of the process. He produced and estimated critical paths, dependencies and schedules. He has an extensive knowledge of architectural and structural detailing and coordination between architectural, structural, electrical and mechanical services. He has an extensive experience in the field of project management and has acquired techniques and skills, coupled with strong work ethic and high professional integrity.
His Current Role coversthe followings:
- Following and monitoring all pre-contract and post-contract aspects.
- Preparing and monitoring master and detailed programs for pre-contract and post-contract stages.
- Coordinating different work trades discipline (civil, architecture, plumbing, HVAC, and electrical works) with our relevant engineers.
- Supervising all sites activities with the quality control procedures.
- Preparing all paper works (correspondences, reports, etc.)
- Checking and approving of all invoices.
- Developing branch team to exceed branch stretch goals for growth in construction and consultancy filed.
- Developing and ensuring that tenders, drawings and permit documents are prepared according to standard policies and procedures.
- Developing and overseeing branch teams to assist our customers with all types of service related issues and concerns, using appropriate level of authority to negotiate resolutions to complex customer service and related issues.
- Responsible for HR related functions including hiring, branch training, termination and discipline
- Nareel Island Development (NID) – Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates (750 Million AED)
- Sky Tower (Tower 1) and Sun Tower (Tower 2), Reem Island, Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
- Equestrian Club
- Al- Arabi International Engineering Bureau – Abu Dhabi, UAE (2003-2007) Branch Manager and Manager
- Luxury marina villas at Abu Dhabi – NIC – 125 Million AED
- Marina village at Abu Dhabi – NIC – 125 Million AED
- Central Market at Abu Dhab i- ABD Municipality – 350 Million AED
- Marina City at Abu Dhab i- NIC – 1.2 Billion AED
- Hypermarket at Abu Dhabi – EMKE – 60 Million AED
- Mall at Sharjah – Private – 500 Million AED
- Mall at Al Ain – Private – 200 Million AED
- Mall at Oman – EMKE – 150 Million AED
- Mall at Oman – EMKE – 150 Million
- Residential Development at Al Ain – Al Qudra – 1.5 Billion
- Al Bateen Residential Park – Al Dar – 750 Million AED
- Marriott Hotel Tower at DHCC – 700 Million AED